jeudi, octobre 25, 2007

MY PLEASURE



Hello dear listeners, My Pleasure is the new Aperitivo radio show.
It makes now two weeks that i didn't find time to update the site. The show still continues live on radio Brume, I know dears i'm real late.



As usual you can
listen in real player
or
download in MP3


01 The Monks : Oh, how to do how
(This is the first installements in our acclaimed series "The correst use of my pleasure")
02 Alan Vega : Speedway
(Some can find it on the motorway, the correct use of speed indeed)
03 DJ Moule : Can't stand dance
(Clubs sell it like the correct use of hedonism, your turn now. Loneliness is a warm club)
04 XX teens : Darlin (Andy weatherhall rmx)
(But if you want to persevere, you can go on dancing. Some of you will remember that weatherhall was the man behind one of our true first dancing experience)
05 Hot Chip : Shake a fist
06 The Fiery furnaces : The philadelphia grand jury
(I usually avoid playing the same artist twice, i think i never played the same one during two consecutive shows. So what's happening. IT IS MY PLEASURE, i love the fiery furnaces new Lp)
07 Alfred Panou : Je suis un sauvage
(What does Alfred is trying to tell us. Is he a savage or is he trying to tell us he wants to be the idiot)
08 Nancy Holloway : Hurt so bad
(I tried real hard, "My pleasure", i finally found it)
09 The inner space : Kamera song
10 Sergio Mendes and Brazil 66 : For what it's worth
(Will somebody be able to tell me ?)
11 Caetano Veloso : Billy Jean
(Golden voice, golden song, end of the game. Now i'm going to eat and drink. My pleasure)
Is it because i'm more and more interested in eating rather than reading rock critics that i do read and listen with a real joy to gastronomical critics ?
Anyway the following website is a real gem, unfortunately only for french speaking people.
I love the way Francois Simon speaks about food, the way he makes me want to jump on the train and try all the restaurants, the sound of his voice, his "I don't touch it" touch.
Who said delights ?

Kiss caress and more until next time

7 commentaires:

amulet88 a dit…

Follow this link for daily news updates on sports, football leagues, follow here >> https://be02yourself.blogspot.com

chanee a dit…

I will be looking forward to your next post. Thank you
OPPO A5 2020 สวย ครบ จบ ในเครื่องเดียว

kopi.J a dit…

WOW! I Love it...
and i thing thats good for you >>


GOOD HEALTH Thank you!

boy a dit…

This is my blog. Click here.
แจกสูตรบาคาร่าเซียน

edok69 a dit…

This is my blog. Click here.
บาคาร่า เส้นทางทำเงินบาคาร่าออนไลน์

หวยเด็ดหวยดัง a dit…

I will be looking forward to your next post. Thank you
ติ๊ก-กนิษฐรินทร์ ปล่อยโฮ รับผิดเล่นการพนันหาเงินใช้หนี้ ถูกตามทวงหนี้

มโน เอาเอง a dit…

Top issues, dramas, sports news, foreign movies.
ประเด็นเด็ด ดราม่าข่าวกีฬาลูกหนังต่างประเทศ
คล็อปปนายใหญ่ "หงส์แดง" เรียกไวจ์นัลดุมคุยอนาคต