samedi, janvier 14, 2006

FLYING SAUCERS UNDER MY SKY





Hello dear listener, last night was the first real show of the year, and it 's gone bad, what an adventure.

Listen in real player

or

Download

01 Lou Rawls : It was a very good year
(Last time i choose to play Mel Torme instead of Lou, and now he is gone. Was it a very good year ? Anyway it is a new one. Let’s make it good.)
02 Jorge Ben : Take it easy my brother Charlie
(The funkier brazilian singer, we need him now, and we want him now, funky warmth for you and me)
03 Para One : Clubhoppn + Ravi Shankar : Om
(what’s happening here, is it dancing time , yes my friend it is cold outside and you got to move)
04 Jay Z : Hey papy (Folk mix)
(I’m not into jay Z, but this particular mix is wonderfull, don’t exactly know who did it. First time I heard it was on a Four Tet mixtape, listen)
05 Usher : Yeah (Edit cut up)
(Can I repeat myself, I’m not into Usher, but this mix is brilliant, it is absurd, completely twisted, upside down music for four legs dancers)
06 Eartha Kitt : Hurdy gurdy man
(Flying saucers just landed on the radio car park, a strange lady came out of an UFO and asked me if she could sing on the radio, as I’m very courageous I said yes of course, she did and left)
07 Supermadrigal Brothers : Sunshine superman
(While her flying saucer was taking off, a weird mob of strange little boys arrived and asked me “Is it here that we need to apply for the first alien singing contest ?” Oh, No am I that tired ?)
08 Esther Philips : Home is where the hatred is
(Too much emotions for one show, I must rest a bit, think a bit, are we alone in the universe , is there a superior minded person out there, feel I that comfortable and sweet listening to Esther Philips, do I need a drink ?)
09 Dorothy Ashby : Afro Harpin’
( Legendary record coming out of cadet vaults)
10 Serge Gainsbourg : L’hippopodame
(Love with a woman in a Renoir’s painting)
11 Bergen White : Hurt so bad
(Bergen is an undefected romantic)
12 TTC : le chant des hommes
(Man needs what a man needs, did i heard that in a western ?)
13 Add N to X : Take me to your leader
(No, no I am not that tired, aliens took me to their leader and he looks like that evil one in flash gordon)

Kiss caress and more untill next time

Aucun commentaire: