vendredi, octobre 13, 2006

I REMEMBER


Hello dear listener. Here is the new Aperitivo radio show.
Last week no online show, just the live one, because i totaly fucked up the recording, sorry fellows, but we are back, you now can give up drugs.

Tonight Aperitivo will play one of Georges Perec's Game, let's play the "I remember".

As usual you can
listen in real player
or
download in MP3.

01 Gian Piero Reverberi : Malizie di venere
(You must practice your memory capacities. It is said that if memories aren't remembered from time to time, they disappear)
02 Bonde do role : Funk da esfiha
(One also said that unusued memory cells commit suicide)
03 Headman : Everybody
(I remember that i never followed any headman, but did mandatory military service. Yes i'm of the age when military service was mandatory. How old am i ?)
04 Munk : Kick out the chairs
(I remember that i once went to primary school wearing my slippers)
05 Eggstone : Still all stands still
(I remember, six years ago, interviewing the band eggstone in the radio studio, talking about kung fu, my kung fu is better than your kung fu)
06 Armando Trovajoli : Decisione
(i remember my children were born on the 8th february and 16th august)
07 Tunng : Tale from black
(I remember Georges Perec's goatee and his haircut)
08 The village callers : Mississipi delta
(I remember that in fact my kung fu was damn bad)
09 Lee Hazlewood : You look like a lady
(I remember that i went to a judo club, but gave up because the floor picked my feet)
10 Silver apples : I have known love
(I remember that the doctor Spock was once candidate with the presidency of the United States)
11 Suicide : Rocket Usa
(I remember that i had difficulties with suicide, because unlike our memory cells, their music never completly explodes)
12 Todd Rundgren : I saw the light

Kiss caress and more until next time

Aucun commentaire: